Hampstead, New Hampshire
5.0

I called Insurance Express looking for a quote on homeowner's insurance.I'm a first time home buyer so I had no idea where to begin.

The girls were extremely patient, helpful and thorough. They took the time to explain what I was buying and what I actually needed. I saved extra money too by switching my auto insurance over. All of my concerns were quickly addressed.

They contacted my mortgage broker to get him what he needed too. This was by far the easiest part of the home buying process.

I would recommend them to any of my family and friends.Thank you!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Insurance Express. the best about insurance express auto insurance from Insurance Express was customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Insurance Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Insurance Express to other companies on our site.

Comments